Institutional Custody Services
StoneX provides custody services to institutions seeking a secure, flexible, and efficient way to manage all securities-related activities. Our powerful and intuitive platform provides clients with a comprehensive set of tools to manage information, receive accurate updates, and access global markets at competitive pricing.
|Tax services||Income collection||Online easy-to-use platform||Proxy services|
Why use StoneX's Institutional Custodian Services?
- Fully-segregated client accounts at all levels of the custody ‘chain’
- Compliant with the CASS regulatory framework
- Interactive client portal with full-data extract capabilities to MS Excel & PDF
- Competitive volume-based pricing
- Access to 26 global markets (G20+) & 15 currencies (G10+)*
- In line with SWIFT ISO 20022 & 15022 standards
- Seamless integration between execution and settlement
- Integrated with the StoneX FXPB Platform for FX execution
- Reporting tool for real-time and EOD transactional and position information
- Multi asset/jurisdictional corporate action and income processing
- Maintenance of a tax specific matrix for your fiscal residency and status
|3rd Party Clearing||Additional clearing capabilities|
|Securities lending and financing||Cross service cash management|
|*Expansion of markets and currencies|
Currencies & ICSD's
||Africa and Middle East
|Hong Kong||HKD||South Africa||ZAR||Belgium||Denmark||DKK|
|United States (FED and DTC)||USD||Clearstream||Multiple|
The Broker-Dealer Division of StoneX Financial Inc. is a member of FINRA/SIPC, MSRB registered and is a wholly owned subsidiary of StoneX Group Inc. You can learn more about the background of StoneX Financial Inc. on BrokerCheck.